Why Club SciKidz NOVA?
Club SciKidz NOVA’s commitment to providing world class science enrichment opportunities for children grades PK-8, can only be met by recruiting the best employees. As a member of our company, you will become a part of the Club SciKidz NOVA family. Our mission is to create an environment that teaches and nurtures the children under our care. We believe that all children are scientists and that our professional staff can make them better scientists! The bottom line is that our summer camps and school programs are only as good as our personnel. We are extremely selective and we are always looking for the top talent across the country. Do you have what it takes to join one of the most exciting children’s science companies in the country? If so, take a look at some of the job descriptions below!
Camp Director: Chief in Fun
As a Club SciKidz NOVA Camp Director, you’re at the center of your own buzzing hive of innovation, overseeing camp operations as well as building relationships with parents and members of the community. You are the backbone of camp and are responsible for inspiring campers from preschool to middle school as the join in our audacious fun camps. Plus, you will develop your own camps personal flavor, creating the traditions and culture that makes your own camp fun!
Camp Directors are:
- A polished professional with a college degree and significant experience working with children and managing teams.
- A fun, creative, committed and organized person with an eye for details and ability to think quickly on their feet.
- A flexible person with the ability to work 10-15 hours per week from January-June and full time for 6-8 weeks of summer break.
Camp Lead Teachers:
As a Club SciKidz NOVA Camp Lead Teacher, you are on the front line of fun! Students will look to you for guidance and excitement as you dive into camps such as Grossology and Lego Robotics. Summer is supposed to be FUN and fostering that environment to include learning is your number one goal. Creating a program where campers beg to come back is what will make you successful in this position.
Camp Lead Teachers are:
- An education professional with an associate’s degree and significant experience working in a classroom or camp setting.
- A passionate teacher who is familiar with STEAM, hands on learning, and connecting the world to the classroom.
- A dedicated person who is able to commit to full time for 6-8 weeks of summer break.
Camp Assistant Teachers:
As a Club SciKidz NOVA Camp Assistant Teacher, you will be what brings the entire program together. As a support for the classroom, you will be getting on the campers level and learning right alongside them. Camp Assistants will gain experience in lesson plans, classroom management, and creating fun and innovative ways to teach.
Camp Assistant Teachers are:
- A responsible person with a minimum of a High School Diploma. This position is also great for High School seniors who are in honors programs and/or in good standing within their school.
- An individual who is enthusiastic, highly self motivated and able to take on tasks and complete them with excellence.
- A go-getter who is able to commit 6-8 weeks, full time, over summer break.
Like what you have read and feel that you are a good fit for the Club SciKidz Summer Camp or After School Programs?