Grades: Rising 3rd-5th
Why should children simply play video games, when they can create their own? In this camp we take our campers’ wonder of the world of video games and create role playing games that come to life! Our RPG Game Maker camp motivates campers to create their very own epic role-playing game where they will battle fierce monsters prowling in a medieval setting. Campers will learn what RPG is, the history of RPG, the basics of video game design, development of character, and all aspects of game play.
Club SciKidz uses RPG Maker VX Ace which features:
- A drag-drop interface
- Library of characters
- Tile-based environments
- Enhanced map editor
- Built-in character generator with custom sprites and faces
- Custom items and weapons
- Full inventory of weapons and armor
Once you have finished your project you can export your game to a portable EXE file that can be played on any Windows system. You can share it with your friends, your family, or even the Internet.
Minimum of 8 students required, maximum of 18 students allowed per class.
- Full Day 9:00am – 3:00pm………$345 for the week
- Pre-camp 8:00 am – 9:00 am…..$35 for the week
- Post-camp 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm…$50 for the week
- Email us today for special pricing offers!